Monday, September 2, 2013

The Bath



The room was small with a polished wood floor, probably oak. The walls were painted tan, and the far wall had white ceramic tiles with brown trim. A soft frost was on the window for modesty. A plate of soap and an old fashion white porcelain pitcher sat on the windowsill.

I sat on one end of the tub with a towel wrapped around my shoulders and he sat on the other end towel drying his hair. He looked up at me and smiled. The water running into the tub was half way up our calves.

"Both of us aren't going to fit," I told him.

"Sure we can," he said to me as he stood up. He helped me to stand, so I wouldn't slip. We both dropped our towels on the floor beside the tub, and he turned me around. I rested my back against his chest waiting to find out what he had planned. I felt his hands on my hips.

 "Now sit down," he told me.

I felt his tongue at my tail bone, and it slid up my back as I sat.


Once I was sitting on his lap his mouth found my neck, and he kissed it. "Told you we would both fit." His hands gently roamed over my chest. "You should always trust your man," he whispered in my ear as he softly pinched my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment